Mistabys - Feature model #4 2/2013


Introducing Mistabys -Alternative Model from Switzerland





1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?

When I was 21, I started a school of fine arts. We had photography lessons, and I loved it. one day a friend who likes my style asked me to pose for his photo project, and I found it was a good idea. then I realized that a lot of photographers were searching for altenative / original looking models...










2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?

I've been into goth and metal universe since my teenage years... (15 years ago) so today it's just my everyday style. it's my world.










3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?

I like a lot of kinds of metal (death, black, doom, thrash, core, indus...) my favorite: Pantera, Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, My Dying Bride, DevilDriver, Machine Head, Immortal, Amon Amarth, Strapping Young Lad, Rob Zombie, Suffocation, Unleashed, Volbeat... And I also listen to a lot of goth-electro: EBM, industrial, electro-dark.









Photo by tenebrae.blackwood


4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?

I appeared in some french and swiss magazines. (I'm from Switzerland and I speak french.)




5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?

I like to just be myself. The clothes on my pics are my clothes, I do my own make-up and hair. I'm my own character... (lol)


6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?

arts (drawing, painting) and music (I played with some black metal bands.)




7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?

next event will be PolyManga, which is a japanese/manga event in Switzerland. I go there to represent cyber-goth style.






8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?
facebook (Mistabys, alternative model)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm